Application integration services for Enterprises
One organization with multiple IT systems can lead to confusion, inefficiency and decreased productivity. Our experience and expertise transform your enterprise into one streamlined and optimally-functional entity by integrating multiple IT systems that cater to different functions, departments and stages in product lifecycles. This is made possible through right tools, methodologies and templates for your enterprise’s needs, combined with world-class knowledge and experience
Our approach adds value through the ability to access real-time data and gain a consolidated view of your business, accelerated business processes, reduced business cycle times, higher performance and increased flexibility
Schellden is vendor-agnostic and can integrate and blend diverse system components together. We integrate emerging technologies such as SOA, cloud computing, cybersecurity and mobile. We support a variety of leading technologies including SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and Siebel. We also offer comprehensive consulting process, people, tools and technology.
Our Enterprise Application Integration team delivers access to data, applications and information regardless of platform, device or data formats—across environments both on-premises and cloud.
This help reduce the time and complexity of integrating your enterprise, the cloud and your broader ecosystem, rapidly deliver innovative services by bridging channels and delivery models with back-end applications,
- Share services and extend business processes across and outside the extended enterprise. Same time this also help ensure data integrity by securing the delivery of files, messages and services between businesses and applications to harness the Internet of things through products designed to deliver scalable, reliable and real-time, event-driven interactions.
Schellden Enterprise Application Integration team helps to connect and integrate applications, data and processes for both on-premises and cloud-based environments. Some of them include API and Hybrid Integration, B2B Integration, Managed File Transfer, and Messaging.
- SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and Siebel,
- Singleview, Remedy, Servicenow, Salesforce,Angular JS, Node Js, Tibco, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint,
- Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra, Hive, Pig, Hortnworks, Microstrategy, Tableau, Cognos,
- Data scientist, BI architect, Data analyst
- Sharepoint designer, Sharepoint architect, Sharepoint administrator,
- CRM developer, CRM administrator,
- IT infrastructure Vmware, Citrix, EMC, Redhat, Microsoft Sytem centre